The most vivid and fun celebration of India, Holi is around the bend. Appropriately depicted as a jamboree of colours, this celebration includes splashing everybody in shaded powder, glue and water. In any case, many people encounter a few skin, hair, nail and eye issues, which may last up to two weeks after the celebration.
How about we check a few rules to have a peaceful Holi with negligible harm. This is what you must remember before venturing out to play Holi:
- Ensure that you apply a decent sunscreen or cream before or after you play with colours – Use Vaseline, Olive oil, coconut oil, mustard oil all over and body.
- Protect your lips by utilizing a decent lip shine/lip emollient.
- Oil your hair with coconut, olive or castor oil. Doing such will shield your hair from harm by destructive chemicals. It will likewise make it less demanding to expel while washing off colours.
- You can likewise cover your head with a thick scarf to shield your hair from being absorbed shading.
- You can secure your skin by wearing long sleeves and full length bottoms.
- Paint your nail-both in fingers and toes with straightforward nail clean (ideally red or pink colours) to shield your nails from unforgiving impacts of colours.
- If you are inclined to rashes or hypersensitivities, counsel a dermatologist whether you must take preventive measures for your skin.
- Before venturing out to play with colours, you ought to utilize a toner to close your skin pores and to decrease the odds of harm on your skin.
- Try utilizing common colours, for example, henna, turmeric, marigold blossoms, tomatoes and tea leaves for a safe and skin-friendly Holi.
- Never sit in daylight in the wake of playing with colours as it will make hard to expel and in addition hurt your skin.
- Always clean your face with a purging milk or salve with a cotton fleece in the wake of playing with colours. Never wash your face with cruel cleansers, particularly when it is wet, doing as such can harm your skin bringing on additional dryness.
- You can likewise rub your face and body with til oil to evacuate colours.
- Rinse your hair with a lot of water to wash off colours. Utilize mellow and home grown cleanser to maintain a strategic distance from further harm. You can likewise add lemon juice to a mug and utilize it as a last wash to re-establish cid-soluble adjust of the scalp. You can likewise apply a hair pack-one great alternative is a blend of henna powder, lemon juice and curd. You can apply this on your hair and wash off following 60 minutes.
- Ensure that your eyes are all around secured with glasses at all circumstances. Eyes may become powerless due to utilization of unsafe chemicals in colours.
- Do not scrub down promptly after the play since cleaning up and washing your face and hair more than once will demolish your skin and in addition your scalp. Do it considerably later after the festival is over.
So, here’s wishing all of you a cheerful and safe holi.